viernes, 3 de febrero de 2012

Saludos de un gran Profesor / Greetings from a great Professor



Nos enorgullece haber recibido para nuestro Concurso, un cálido mensaje del prestigioso profesor húngaro Gyorgy Pauk, desde la Royal Academy of Music in London.


We have received a stimulating message for our Competition, from the prestigious Royal Academy of Music in London, Professor Gyorgy Pauk.

Nos enorgullece haber recibido para nuestro Concurso, un cálido mensaje del prestigioso profesor húngaro Gyorgy Pauk, desde la Royal Academy of Music in London. Compartimos las palabras del Prof. Pauk, recientemente galardonado con un Doctorado Honorario y con el título de Profesor Emérito de la Franz Liszt Academy de Budapest. “Como ustedes saben el verano europeo está lleno de clases magistrales que me tendrán bastante ocupado. De allí que no sé si podré enviar a alguno de mis estudiantes, aunque consultaré en la Academia. Mientras tanto, le envío mis mejores anhelos al Maestro Shlomo Mintz, a quién conozco desde hace muchos años.

¡Les deseo una exitosa competencia!

Professor Gyorgy Pauk”

Greetings from a great Professor

We have received a stimulating message for our Competition, from the

prestigious Royal Academy of Music in London, Professor Gyorgy Pauk.
He recently received an Honorary Doctorate and the title of Professor Emeritus from the Franz Liszt Academy in Budapest. We want to share the words of this Master, which make us very proud.

“As you might know the European summer period is full of Master Classes around this time, and I myself am busy at several. Hence I do not think that I will be able to send any of my students to take part.
But I will be making some inquiries at the Academy. In the mean time, please give my very best wishes to Maestro Shlomo Mintz, whom I have known for many years.

I wish you all a successful Competition!

Best, Professor Gyorgy Pauk”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario